Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Accountingability

It's a known phenomenon that just the act of accurately tracking expenses leads to improved financial control. Even before implementing a budget, etc... I think it's the same for food intake... Anyway I'm stuck at a plateau in my desire to regain a healthier weight... always fluctuating around 220 to 225 ish...

So I'm getting back on a piece of dieting software I bought a while back - it helped me calculate body mass index, reasonable caloric target for gradual loss, etc... I think I'll put this in my Blog too as a way of "going public" with my goal of attaining a healthier weight and activity level.

To put this in perspective, my "ideal" weight is about 190 to 200. A 30 lb. reduction would be nice as this also happens to be how much fuel my little plane burns for one hour of flight. It would be like adding a performance gain in the airplane at NO COST! Wow...

FWIW if you care:

No comments: